Monday, March 15, 2010

A quick time machine backwards....



So of course I want to start this blog with our very first and most important adventure. The wedding. I won't bore you with too many details, but mostly because it was now quite a few months ago and the details are a little foggy. We got married in the Draper Temple and I know it sounds so cheesy, but it was the best day ever. Seriously, ever. I loved feeling like a princess and I soaked in all the attention happily. Oh yeah, and I got to be with my lover forever too. What a day! And what a good looking group too!

I had heard horror stories of girls who never even got to try their cake. That was not going to happen to me. I was determined. The only thing I never tried were the fruit cups. Of course the most important part was the food! PLLLease.


Can you guess who won the first fight?




Just sayin, I love this woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment