A few exciting things have happened/ will happen. Get ready for it...
1. I got my first speeding ticket, no less than 15 minutes away from our apartment in Santa Maria. We were on our way back from Mesa, AZ, and apparently I got a little too excited to get home. There goes my perfect record.
2. I am giving a talk in church on Sunday. OK so this list really isn't that exciting.
3. Tomorrow we go to the Mid-State Fair. It's a big deal. I don't think I've ever been to a real fair before (not so sure that Draper Days counts?) Mostly I'm just excited for something to do with Chase that is out of the ordinary.
4. Chase and I finally sat down and made our California Bucket List. There are over 20 activities on the list, and about a month to do all of them... Hey at least we're trying :)
5. My family is driving out here to visit this week! Our plans include Hearst Castle, Solvang, the beach, and visiting family in Lemoore (about 3 1/2 hours away from here.)
6. I'M COMING BACK TO UTAH! I'm driving back to Utah to hang out for a week and a half. It's going to be fun! I've missed my friends, my family, my house, my clothes..... let's just say I'm pretty excited to be coming back for a while.
7. I took some pictures of my friend Tana. She's a newly wed. Taking pictures is like something to do when our men are off working all day.